The Sayre Series Musicianship Workbook One for Guitar Students offers music teachers and students of various ages a practical method for achieving significantly more complete, better-balanced, and higher-quality early musical training. It bridges the disconnect between applied instrumental lessons, ear-training, and “music theory.” It also combines reading and writing with playing, singing, and active listening for more satisfying experience and more complete understanding. Musicianship Workbook One for Guitar Students is perfect for use in tandem with your favorite instrumental method.
• Beginning Scale Book
• Beginning Theory-and-Ear-Training Workbook
• Coordinated Private-Lesson and/or Classroom Use
• Multiple Student and Multiple Instrument Collaboration
• Complete Set of Custom Reward Stickers
• Two-to-Three Years of Use
• Ages 7 to 117